The constantly evolving situation in regard to COVID-19 brings a range of significant challenges to all businesses, customers, craftsmen and most of all our own staff. Julissimo Jewellery is committed to ensuring that it undertakes everything morally and legally within its powers to protect the health and wellbeing of its staff and interested parties in these most challenging times. Julissimo Jewellery will continue to monitor and follow Government, NHS England and WHO (World Health Organisation) advice daily as this pandemic life Cycle evolve.
A range of practical measures have been implemented to protect our workforce and customers; these include:
- Implementing social distancing measures on any activity in accordance with government guidance.
- Providing suitable personal protective equipment such as gloves, face masks or other equipment for all relevant staff.
- Refraining or reduce where possible the use of public transport when traveling to and from the place of work, events or festivals.
- Ensuring that staff have been supplied with suitable cleaning supplies such as wipes and hand sanitisers.
- Ensuring that all staff travel to and from site in separate vehicles and do not share tools or equipment.
- Implementing shift patterns to reduce exposure within the office environment.
- Ensuring cleaning regimes have been increased to clean down more frequently.
- Additional signage providing information on Covid-19 processes.
- Limiting the maximum individuals working within the office – retail and workshop environment.
- Isolating and shielding those who have been identified as vulnerable.
- Limiting the number of individuals who can visit our workshop, event or market stall .
- Processes have been implemented to ensure that all staff have a way of raising any suspected symptoms with Julissimo Jewellery.
- Promotion of good hygiene across the organisation, including hand washing and welfare requirements.
- Producing site specific risk assessments, control measures and guidance for each discipline.
- Constant review of government guidance and requirements in line with Julissimo Jewellery own internal processes.
- Julissimo Jewellery’s staff are expected to adhere to and follow all site instructions and policies, particularly in respect to this virus.
- Increase communications to update staff on developments in COVID – 19 and changes to procedures.
Julissimo Jewellery is committed to ensuring that everything reasonably practicable is undertaken to ensure the safety of our staff, customers and any interested parties health and wellbeing is protected in these unprecedented times.
For more infortion about booking Julissimo Jewellery for market stalls, events and festivals contact Simon – email@example.com